Sunday, November 27, 2011

Can't Even Handle Me Right Now

Hi everyone!

It is 5:28 in the morning and I woke up super early. Well, I could say it was a good thing because I was still able to check on my facebook and twitter before preparing to school. Oh yes! I go to school, again.

I am now taking a Certificate in Professional Education in Our Lady of Fatima University in Lagro, Quezon City. Ooops, haven't I told you that I want to be an Educator? Yes, I really want to become one. No pressure, I think being a teacher is really the most noble profession anyone could ever have. It complements becoming a parent, because you act like one when 'real' parents entrust their children to the school. It makes you become more open and understanding, and taking care of kids prepare you to family life. Ah-hah!

Cute thing about my enrollment is that I am the only one enrolled for my batch (A.Y. 2011-2012, Octoberian/Second Sem). I think I am, or maybe I am just assuming. Haha! Regardless, I feel young and soooo vulnerable because I really am one of the youngest and the newest too. But thanks to my classmates (I find it weird now calling my classmates 'classmates,' hello graduate school!), I have an instant map, navigator, coach and friends.

Ate Pina just told me that my breakfast is ready. I should get moving by now. I have a report later in my last class. I will be presenting about Organizing as a Function of Management and I still don't have any activity prepared in mind to be done later in my stint. Lord bless my soul.

So I guess it is time to say my goodbye, for now.


See you later, alligators!
Chard Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment